Friday, September 03, 2004

"This Is What Salvation Must Be Like After Awhile"

Should be heading out pretty soon for home. Got the concert tonight, party at the aunt & uncle's place tomorrow, and some relaxation for the rest of the long weekend. Also need to gather the necessary stuff to make some CD copies for my dad. It always amuses me that he's actively participating in piracy like that.

Spent time on the phone last night chatting with folks on the east coast. Talked with Wendy for about an hour, then with Beth for another 45 minutes or so. They're both doing well, though Beth is finding the possibility of another hurrican right on the coattails of Charley amusing and a bit annoying...on the positive side, that is what she's there to study, so that's a plus.

I'm dead tired and hungry right now. I want to eat a good meal and take a nap, in that order. Unfortunately, my afternoon is going to consist of packing quickly, depositing my paycheck, driving home, and doing laundry before the concert. Ah, the concert...I am so looking forward to that. It's gonna r0xx0r.

I promise never to use l33t again. Really.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: David Gray, "Dead in the Water"

No comments: