Thursday, September 09, 2004

"Shine Your Teeth To Meaningless And Sharpen Them With Lies"

Still feeling sick. In fact, worse than yesterday. I went to bed early last night, and then proceeded to sleep fitfully at best because I was aching and things were getting stopped up (nose, ears, etc. Now that I think about it, though, what would the "etc." really be? I mean, what else is there to get stopped up? Ew). So even though I was in bed by 11.30 (and asleep shortly thereafter), I maybe got four hours of sleep. Maybe.

Taking a co-worker of mine out to lunch after the morning shift, since she's leaving us tomorrow to go be a newspaper reporter in the bustling metropolis of Woodward, Oklahoma. Woodward is one of the biggest "cities" (and I use that term loosely) in northwestern Oklahoma, which is much like being the fastest runner amongst parapalegics--it's not a whole lot to brag about.

I'm really sick of being sick. Blowing my nose shouldn't be a five-minute activity.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Wilco, "She's a Jar"

No comments: