Tuesday, September 07, 2004

"It's The Same Old Malady"

I'm feeling worse and worse as the day goes on. Started out with just a sore throat, but not my sinuses are aching, my nose feels kinda stopped up (I've been dealing with the ever-lovely drainage all day), and my head is starting to hurt. I hope this is just some sort of temporary allergy thing and not mono like it could be. I really--as I've said before--do not have time to get sick right now. Especially not for as long as mono puts you down. I'd be broke, flunked out, and living in a cardboard box on Main Street if I got sick now. Bad deal. Bad, bad deal.

On the positive side, I hear mono is a great diet, mostly because all you ever do is sleep. I remember Clif would spend all his time awake moving from one sleeping place to another (his various locations being bed, the upstairs recliner, and the kitchen table).

I'm gonna take some medicine when I get home. Like I said--I don't have time to deal with this.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Love Sick"

No comments: