Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"That's No Moon"

So the Star Wars Trilogy came out on DVD yesterday, right? You'd think, being the big Star Wars nut that I am, that I'd have been waiting in line to purchase it, yes?

You'd be wrong.

Why? Several reasons. First and foremost is funding--I don't have the cash right now to plop down for that. Second is that I have the movies on VHS (though my tapes are starting to show their wear and tear after six or seven years). Third, I'm waiting for Christmas. Why pay for something someone will give to you, right?

Anyway, I do look forward to getting the DVD set. It's been a long time coming, and it sounds like they added some decent extras to the set as well.

I just hope they didn't digitally add Jar Jar to Empire or something. That would make me the saddest Jedi ever.

Dear God, I just wrote "saddest Jedi ever," didn't I?

~chuck

Song of the Moment: John Williams, "Imperial March"

No comments: