Tuesday, September 07, 2004

"I Don't Really Want To Stop The Show"

So I'm really enjoying Shaman King, the manga I picked up the other day. I have the first three volumes of the series, but I've discovered a problem--it's freakin' long. There are over 12 volumes to it, and the fourth one was supposedly released just last month (still haven't found it). That's a heckuva mess of manga, and it's gonna take ages before the whole thing is released here. That annoys me--I like to get things collected quickly, so that it's whole and complete. Blarg. Guess I'll just have to be patient.

On the positive side, the story is really quite good, and I love the artstyle. I wish I could draw even half as well as this guy--it all seems so natural and fluid, and the style is simplistic and yet detailed enough to keep me entralled.

My throat has been sore since sometime last yesterday evening. I'm not really sure what's causing it--it's not like the weather has been see-sawing back and forth or anything, and it's not like I've been around anyone who has been sick of late. It's possibly mono, since a friend of mine about five weeks back had mono and I was hanging around her quite a bit. Time will tell, I guess, but I really don't have the time to be sick right now.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Beatles, "With a Little Help from my Friends"

No comments: