Monday, September 20, 2004

"Cookie Stand's Not Part Of The Food Court"

So I was puttering around the mall earlier this afternoon, and I noticed that the cookie stand has returned. When I was there a week and a half ago to pick up a big cookie for a coworker's going away party, the place was shut down and they were (apparently) redoing all the fixtures and whatnot. Well, the place is back, which made me happy. I have a fondness for cookies that can only be explained as most likely genetic (my dad is a cookie fiend, as is my grandfather...though really my grandfather will attempt to eat anything he's not allowed to eat, such as cookies, bread, and anything that tastes good).

Work's been pretty quiet. I keep thinking that eventually I'll remember that I'm supposed to be in by 4.00 on Mondays instead of 6.00 (the extra two hours were added to my schedule about three or four weeks ago...right around the time of Labor Day, when we were closed. I haven't been on time since).

I finished the last comic of the Yellowstone Saga this evening. I've enjoyed the story. It's the longest one I've done for the site thusfar (for Crooked Halo, anyway. Troubled Times is gonna be massive compared to the rest of the stories we're telling). I've come up with a couple of comics to run before I start the next story, and I think they're pretty damn funny, so look for those starting Friday.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Old 97's, "Just Like California"

No comments: