Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"My Mind Is Filled With Radio Cures"

Just got back from seeing the third Harry Potter flick (it was playing at the cheap theatre. There are lots of movies I'll see for fifty cents. Not Catwoman, though...even fifty cents is too much to pay for that crapfest). The movie was a decent little flick. The pacing was good except for the last twenty or thirty minutes, which seemed rushed and out of step with the rest of the film. There was no build, and the climax appeared out of nowhere. But it was still well done, and the musical score reminded me of the soundtrack to Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in places.

Anyway, I enjoyed the movie, and it's fun watching the characters grow and develop like this. The casting was good, and I was amused to find that the guy playing Professor Lupin was the same guy who played the villain in Dragonheart.

Anyway, full day ahead tomorrow (well, technically, today). Class and then work, so I don't look to get back to my apartment until around 4.00 or 5.00. It's like being out in the real world, eh? Scary...

~chuck

Reel Big Fish, "Beer"

No comments: