Friday, September 17, 2004

"I Feel Fine With The Sun In My Eyes"

Today's been a pretty good day. Class this morning, picked up my paycheck (huzzah!), and deposited said paycheck. Found the 4th volume of Shaman King, the manga I've been reading. That was pretty cool. What was not cool, though, was finding out the next volume won't be out until December. I'm not sure why we have to wait that long for more of a story that was originally done back in 1999, but then again, I'm not an international manga publisher, so what do I know?

I also found Mega Man Battle Network Four: Red Sun today for only $20. That's a pretty good deal for a videogame anymore, even if it was used (it's in great shape and came complete--box, instructions, etc.). That'll give me something to play after I finish playing through Golden Sun again (great RPG, nifty magic/class system stuff with the four types of djinn, but entirely too damn short. Only takes about 20-25 hours, which in RPG terms is next to nothing. Consider that it took me a good 75 hours to complete Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and 30-40 hours to beat each of the first three installments of the Mega Man Battle Network series, and 25 hours is pretty skimpy. But still a damn fine game, and I still need to get the second game, which apparently completes the story). Yes, I am indeed getting my portable RPG fix. Now if I could just track down Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia (I can find the latter, but don't want to pay $50 for it), I'll be set.

Well, off to Ev's. Gonna do the Joseph Campbell interview tonight, and tomorrow night is the Regular Joes (my uncle's band) up in Yukon. That'll rock, yes indeed.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bruce Springsteen, "Trapped"

No comments: