Saturday, September 11, 2004

"Hold My Hand And You'll Understand I'm The Man Who Loves You"

Finished The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past this afternoon, finally. Wonderful game, and I'm proud to say I completed it (and with minimal input from walkthroughs or strategy guides, I might add. That's difficult with RPGs). Now if I could only find someone else who has a GBA and the game, we could link up and play Four Swords. Mmm, Four Swords...

It's oddly quiet outside. I say this because there's a football game going on two blocks away, and I haven't heard anything from it yet. That's weird, since I usually hear everything, and I do have a window open. Maybe the OU crowd is being nice and subdued (yeah right).

Getting ready to dive into another Keenspace Forum Battle, though this one isn't so much a battle to the death as it is a practice/training round that another forum-goer asked to do. Should be fun, since it's Luprand from NeTrek squaring off against me (I did a guest comic for him many moons ago, some of you may recall).

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Wilco, "Kamera"

No comments: