Friday, July 23, 2004

"The Words Are Comin' Out All Weird"

Got the car back this afternoon finally.  Took some doing, though--Dom either had his cellphone off or wasn't answering it for a good part of the middle of the day, and then when I finally got ahold of him and he agreed to give me a lift, it decided to poor down rain.  At least the rain waited until after I'd gone to campus to pick up my paycheck (by bike, mind you), so that was a small blessing.

Looks like my work schedule when I get back from vacation will be nice--I'll actually be working, which is something of a novelty of late.  Hopefully this trend will continue, and I'll even be able to pay rent and stuff in the upcoming months!

Not much to say, really.  It's quiet here at work, and I'm probably getting ready to leave.  Might go see a movie at the cheap theatre tonight--Van Helsing and Chronicles of Riddick are both playing, and either would be worth seeing for $1.50.  I'll go see the former if Ev goes with me, but the latter if I go by myself.  Troy also happens to be playing over there, but you'd have to pay me to go see that stinker.  I'm also craving movie theatre popcorn with lots of butter.  I like popcorn quite a bit, but I don't usually crave it that often, and certainly not the movie theatre variety, which is such a dangerous substance that you can actually hear your arteries clogging and choking as you chew.  But damn if it isn't a tasty way to kill yourself.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Radiohead, "The Bends"

No comments: