Tuesday, July 20, 2004

"I Have Become Comfortably Numb"
 
Poor Jess and Dom.  Jessica was feeling ill Friday night after we'd all gone out to eat (in fact, they actually left their leftovers in my fridge...the stuff is still there).  We sat and looked through the 700 pictures (literally that many) from their wedding, then they headed home 'cause she wasn't feeling well.
 
Well, it turns out that was only the beginning.  They apparently both had tonsilitis.  Bad.  As in they had to visit the emergency room twice on Saturday.
 
When I talked to Dom this afternoon, he said they were both recovering, but it had been a very long weekend.  Even though they're recovering, he wasn't really up for playing racquetball this afternoon--and to be frank, I'm not all that heartbroken.  I don't want to chance him being contagious or something.
 
Also called the folks at Fergusson (the place where my car was repaired back last year when that idiot business professor rear-ended me in the parking garage....while my car was parked) to see about them going ahead and ordering the new window and installing it.  The guy said he'd get right on it and call me when the part gets in, so that's taken care of now, thankfully.
 
Still haven't heard from my advisor or anyone on the Master's Thesis.  I may call him tomorrow if I haven't heard from him by the end of the day...of course, that requires finding his phone number...
 
~chuck
 
Song of the Moment: Fleetwood Mac, "Say That You Love Me"

No comments: