Monday, July 05, 2004

"Should've Been In Love"

My uncle's band put on a good show yesterday afternoon, though it was almost too hot to sit out there and listen (even when sitting in the shade). But they played some good music, and I got fed afterwards, so I wasn't gonna complain.

After the show and dinner, we went back to my aunt and uncle's place and just sat around chatting and playing guitars (well, my uncle and his bandmate Joe played guitars...I made a vain effort to sing a couple of songs, but I'm thinking I need to actually prepare for these things in the future so I don't make a fool of myself). Also got a call from my mom, though the phone was so staticky that I couldn't hardly understand a word she said, and vice-versa. But it sounds like they're having fun up in the Pacific northwest, so that's good.

Dim Bulb Comics has been added added to a website called The Webcomic List, which is a resource that tracks when webcomics update and lists all the updates for a given day. It also has a function which allows us to put up a synopsis for Dim Bulb, and people can leave comments/reviews of the comic sites. It's a nifty thing, and I highly recommend it. They've got over 400 comics listed right now, and some damn fine sites are on there.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Moby, "Extreme Ways"

No comments: