Saturday, July 17, 2004

"Walked Into A Tenth-Avenue Freeze-Out"
 
Got my notes finished up.  Printing them out as we speak.  That means I'm ready to start writing.
 
Only had a couple of interruptions so far--my mom called to talk (read: yell at me) about some stuff, including my spending habits (which are admittedly atrocious); I had to eat breakfast; talked with Amanda Erisman on Messenger for a bit (though admittedly, I was still typing notes on Hobbes at the same time--I can multi-task!), and found out that Sarah Rosenberg is apparently engaged; I saw some pretty dust floating in the air, and had to watch that for a while (sometimes anything can be distracting, if you want to be distracted enough).
 
Now it's time to integrate what I've got with what I had.  Dunno how well this will work, or how unwieldy the finished product will be.  Guess we'll find out.
 
~chuck
 
Song of the Moment: Toad the Wet Sprocket, "One Wind Blows"

No comments: