Sunday, July 25, 2004

"Behind My Back Lord, You Made A Fool Of Me"

Well, got all the comics for the next two weeks drawn, scanned, cleaned up, lettered, and uploaded to the server.  Auto-update will take care of everything else, though I'll have to update the Crooked Halo archive when I get home with new archive pages for each comic and all that (the regular archive, which doesn't yet allow for cruising individual series, will have all the comics...you'll just have to either read all of Adam's or skip them, however you want to do it).  Anyway, I'm glad I got that taken care of, so it's one less thing to worry about.  I'll probably work on scripts for the rest of the series this evening, and hopefully get the rest of the Yellowstone Saga scripted out before bed. 

Well, off to work on scripts, and probably to exercise--it's too damn nice outside to not take advantage of the weather while it's below 100.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Ben Folds Five, "Battle of Who Could Care Less"

No comments: