Saturday, July 31, 2004

Sweet, Sweet High-Speed Internet Access

Here's an update on my current Arkansian activities...

Ended up not leaving Shawnee until Friday, 'cause Amanda Erisman is better at planning and thinking things over than I am. I'm currently at Heather's parents' house, printing up programs for her wedding tomorrow. 25 or so done, 125 or so to go. It may be a bit of a long night.

It's good seeing my friends and being around them. I'm finally going to be able to get a school notebook back that I loned to a friend of mine three or four years ago. This is good, since they are notes from my Early Modern European History class.

Speaking of history, I finally got an email from my advisor today, and things look favorable. He said there are still some revisions which need to be made, but they're "mostly cosmetic" (direct quote). This makes me quite happy. What doesn't make me happy is that he's out of town until August 16th. Argh. Looks like I'll still be a freakin' Master's student in the Fall...which is annoying, since it was probably only my own laziness which prevented me from completing this on time...that, and my advisor losing my email address and the copy of the Thesis I emailed to him. Ah well.

Anyway, I need to fold more wedding programs. More reports as they become available and I have internet access. Oh, and while I remember--I had a guest comic up over at Digital War. Go lookie. I rather liked it, and War went and linked us 'cause of it.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Old 97's, "The Streets of Where I'm From"

No comments: