Monday, July 26, 2004

"The Highway Is Alive Tonight"

Well, anticipation runs high on my part for the trip to Arkansas this week.  I'm really ready to go and see all my friends.  It's been much too long since the last time we all got to visit, and I get the feeling with so many of them getting married that it'll be a long time before we're all able to meet again.

Been working on Crooked Halo scripts.  Got the next three or four scripted out, and hope to have a few more before I leave.  The only problem right now is that my ink pen is about to die.  I can't go a week and a half without drawing or writing anything while I'm in Arkansas, so I'll have to get some more pens tonight when I go to Target for Scott (they've got a videogame sale going on--a couple of games he wants are only $15, which is a pretty damn good deal).

Ev only has a few more pages of Master's Thesis to read through, and says he'll have it for me tonight.  That means I can get corrections done on it before I leave, which'll be nice.  Just wish I could get ahold of Dr. Hart so he could look at it, too.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bruce Springsteen, "Ghost of Tom Joad"

No comments: