Thursday, January 27, 2005

"Your Loveliness Has Wounded Me"

I've spent the better part of the past five and a half hours of this afternoon (basically ever since I got off work at 12.00) sleeping. I think it's helped some--I don't feel as bad, though I'm still stopped up and have the drainage and all that. I'll probably try to make it an early night tonight so I can get a full night's sleep on top of that and maybe catch up to where someone with a real sleep schedule ought to be.

My nap (if a period of sleep that rivals my usual nighttime sleep counts as a mere nap) was only interrupted twice--once when someone called wanting me to sign up for a credit card, and again half an hour later when Adam called to chat. Beyond that, it was snoozing bliss.

Well, I should go be active or something for a few hours so that I can actually go to sleep before midnight.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: John Mellencamp, "Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First)"

No comments: