Sunday, January 09, 2005

"Nobody Heard His Dyin' Word"

It's been a pretty lazy day. Woke up around noon, unplugged the ol' cellphone from the charger and turned it on. No sooner had I turned the phone on than it rang. T'was Wendy, replying to my phone message from Friday afternoon. I got off the phone with her, and the apartment line rang. It was mom, checking to see if I was still alive or whatever. Got some information I need from her for the grad school applications (like the phone number to call the GRE folks and request several copies of my GRE scores...which are like $15 per school. Ugh). Just finding a school to attend is really pretty damn expensive, y'know?

Spent most of the afternoon watching the second disc of Blue Seed, 'cause I've been in the mood to watch that series the past few days (finished disc one yesterday). Guess I can start the third disc tonight or tomorrow, depending on what I get accomplished today.

Also took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a bike ride this afternoon. You really couldn't have asked for a nicer day--sunny blue skies, slight breeze to keep the air fresh, perfect temperature (mid-60s). I think I'd just about pop if every day were like this.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Glen Phillips, "Sleep of the Blessed"

No comments: