Friday, January 14, 2005

"State Of Love And Trust"

So I got several applications completed this afternoon, which made me feel pretty good. I was especially pleased with the Vanderbilt application, which I was able to do completely online (including attaching my writing sample, CV, and statement of purpose) and which didn't charge me the application fee because I did fill out the stuff online (which was really nice--$40 I don't have to pay!).

I've decided not to apply to Ohio State right now. I'll probably look to do it in a couple of weeks, get it all taken care of for the next academic year, I guess.

Anyway, just have to go down to the post office after work and mail out a couple of things to two schools, and I'll have most of my applications sent off and away. That's a good feeling, let me tell you.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Pearl Jam, "Do the Evolution"

No comments: