Friday, January 07, 2005

"Those Hollywood Nights"

I have not slept well all week. I don't really know why, though I think it has its root in the evening Ev came over and we chatted until the wee hours of the morning. I've been trying to play catch up ever since then, I guess. But it's starting to cause me a bit of concern. I spend most of each night tossing and turning, unable to slip into deep sleep, unable to really rest for any satisfactory length of time. Hopefully the weekend will rectify that.

But dear Lord, it is already the weekend, isn't it? Hard to believe another week's gone by, and I've done next to nothing during it. Ugh.

The Weekend To Do List:
(1) Grad School Applications (at least two or three)
(2) Job Application for Adjunct Teaching at Seminole State College
(3) Sleep
(4) Script out next couple of weeks of comics
(5) More sleep

I think I can manage all that, don't you?

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Old 97s, "Moonlight"

No comments: