Friday, January 28, 2005

"Give Me Peace On Earth"

I woke up this morning (refreshed and feeling better than I did yesterday) to snow. Lots of snow, for Oklahoma anyway. It's coming down pretty heavy out there, and doesn't appear to be letting up.

My first reaction was, "Oh, snow!" My second, much less enthused reaction was, "Oh, crap, I have to go to work in this." Walking and/or riding the bike in the snow is not really a whole lot of fun if you have to sit at work for four hours afterwards.

So I ended up riding the bike, which made the trip quicker but colder. Ah well, I survived.

The world outside the window is currently a uniform grey color. How long this will keep up--and whether it will turn to rain at some point during the day--remains to be seen.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: George Harrison, "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Sure...hog ALL the snow...such crap...

Chuck Cottrell said...

Hey, you're welcome to it. Just makes my life more difficult.