Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"Letters From The Wasteland"

[Edit: Of course, five minutes after I say something, the freakin' water comes back on. I swear, I go to the trouble of finding the apartment office number, get ready to call them, and the water cuts back on. Oh well, at least now I can shower]

So I actually woke up on time this morning, a strange and rare occurance on par with the Second Coming. For once, I was going to arrive at work on time.

Then I went into the bathroom to shower. And there's no water. None. Turning on any faucet in my apartment ilicites a rushing outpouring of nothing. And I really need to shower before I go to work...and I need to brush my teeth. Hell, I'd just like to be able to pee (can't flush the toilet, though--no water). As soon as I find the number, I'm calling maintenance and figuring out what the hell is going on, because this can't go for long. I don't have the time or the patience for it to do so.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: John Mellencamp, "Walk Tall"

No comments: