Thursday, January 06, 2005

"Everybody Out Of The Water"

Slow day here at work. No one around, boss was supposed to come in but didn't, etc. The weather outside was so cold on the way to work this morning that it actually burned. Breathing was rough and ragged, and my face felt like it was raw and being rubbed with steel wool. Charming, eh?

Lord, I still have another hour of this.

Oh, question for folks, sort of an informal poll--I'm trying to gather a bunch of different people's definitions of "adulthood." What does it mean to be an adult? When do you become an adult, either chronologically or emotionally or mentally or physically or whatever? Just curious what folks think.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Band, "When I Paint My Masterpiece"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adulthood? My opinion of adulthood is when:

-You stop living with your parents
-You support yourself