Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"Let's Give A Wink To Those Girls Who Don't Feel Pretty"

Managed to have a pretty good afternoon. Got my car washed (it was in desperate need, too--two nasty storms' worth of grit and grime coated it, and with all the salt and sand and such they lay down on the streets in ice storms, I needed to wash the thing before that stuff started eating through the paint). Still have 3 1/2 hours of work left to face, and then I'm taking Ev to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. I'm just sorta hoping he's not wanting to spend a huge amount of time there, 'cause I'm starting to feel sick--stopped up, lots of drainage, and a slight sore throat. Whatever it is I'm coming down with (I started feeling it yesterday morning when I woke up, but it's been getting progressively worse since then), I hope it passes soon.

Also found out that Jess & Dom's podling will be a boy, which is pretty cool. A girl would have been likewise interesting and amusing, but such is life. I'm very happy for them, and they make me feel simultaneously old and young. Congrats, guys.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: John Mellencamp, "Thank You"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Everytime I go to Wal-Mart, I wish I didn't have to be there very long either.

Has nothing to do with feeling sick, though...