Tuesday, January 11, 2005

"And We're Starting A New Life"

Got my work schedule for the spring today. I'm starting out with 31 hours per week, so that's good. Means I'll actually be able to make a little money this semester, what with not having to pay tuition this time around (huzzah!).

Got most of the stuff together for the job application. Need to go get a copy of my transcript from OU after work, and I need to get ahold of the folks at Ozarks in the Registrar's Office to get transcripts from them (lots and lots of transcripts). If only they'd answer their phones...

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Van Morrison, "Into the Mystic"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

phones? no, thanks to their current financial crunch, they've had to cut otherwise important features at Ozarks, including the phone system. They now used trained squirrels to send messages on-campus, and they use the (ick) Postal Service for off-campus messaging...