Saturday, February 19, 2005

"The Wind In My Hair"

Ev's party went well. We had fun, we had cake, we sorta mellowed while watching the Joseph Campbell interview. It was groovy.

On the music front, I found out today (while cruising Rolling Stone online, as per usual) that the Wallflowers have a new album coming out in May. I swear--the Gorillaz, Bruce Springsteen, and now the Wallflowers--if Bob Dylan and Counting Crows put out an album this year, I think I might pop with pure musical joy.

Have to head home tomorrow. This usually means "laundry," but that will not be the case this time--no, I've already done virtually all of my laundry here. Dangit. I need to plan my clean clothes outages better, I guess.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Wallflowers, "Feels Like Summer Again"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Good grief,man! How long have you been out of the house? You should have MASTERED this by now!

Chuck Cottrell said...

Hey, I was off by like two days. I thought that was actually pretty good...I mean, I haven't been home in like three or four weeks.