Friday, February 11, 2005

"It's 3 A.M. I Must Be Lonely"

So I had a weird night last night. After taking a nap which lasted most of the latter half of the day (from around 2.00 or 3.00 until about 7.00), I ended up not being able to sleep hardly at all last night, even though I went to bed around midnight. I couldn't sleep for more than about an hour or two at a stretch, and kept waking up, rolling over, and trying to fall back asleep. I was awake when my alarm started going off, and hit the snooze button for almost an hour. It was downright bizarre.

Mom gave me $25 for Valentine's Day, which was cool. It'll go towards Saturday, when I'm going up to North OKC to visit an old friend from high school. I have no idea what we'll do (aside from most likely grab dinner), but I guess we'll figure that out when I get there.

Strange thing, though--I'm wondering how wise it was of us to get together the Saturday before Valentine's Day (which is Monday). I mean, she has a boyfriend (a rather serious one at that), and it's already a given that he really doesn't like me (I've never fully understood why, either), so I'm wondering if it's the best thing for us to get together on the weekend before the big V-Day. I dunno. Probably shouldn't worry about it.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "I'll Remember You"

No comments: