Friday, February 11, 2005

"Come Gather 'Round People"

I can almost play Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are A'Changin'" in the guitar. There are a few tricky chords in there I didn't know (i.e., chords that weren't G, C, or D), but I'm figuring most of them out thanks to the song books I borrowed from dad (which, while they don't have that song in them, do happen to have most of the chords I need, just scattered throughout the book). The only chord I haven't been able to find yet is the Gmaj7. I have no clue what that chord even is. I bet it's just a basic G chord without holding down the last string. That'd be about the way things usually go for me.

Well, off for gaming now. Later, I have some interesting thoughts on Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo I want to put down for all the world to see.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "The Times They Are A'Changin'"

No comments: