Monday, December 20, 2004

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

Apparently Clif is coming over tomorrow afternoon. He needs to do research for his Senior Seminar, and we just so happen to have access to the database he needs. Home, on the other hand, does not. Hence, a visit.

We're also going to work on our music some. My mother asked us to write a song for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary back over the summer (the anniversary was back in August). Unfortunately, we never got a chance to properly celebrate my grandparents' anniversary, mostly due to everyone being hither and yon. So I wrote up some lyrics for the song, but Clif and I never got the chance to sit down and put it to music. Well, we're going to rectify that tomorrow, hopefully. We're also just going to do some playing, because we really haven't had a chance to play in quite awhile. It'll be fun...of course, that means I need to clean up the apartment before he arrives, so that a bad report doesn't get back to mom or anything...

I apparently missed the deadline for applying to the University of Virginia. This saddens and rather upsets me; I liked the idea of possibly attending school so close to my best friend. Ah well. Hopefully, I haven't missed any other deadlines, and can actually apply to more than two or three schools this time.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Marshall Tucker Band, "Fire on the Mountain"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your best friend? Really? I...wait...you meant Wendy. Damn you. :-p

-Dav-