Sunday, December 12, 2004

"Sugar-Free Jazz"

Work's been pretty slow all day (and I do mean all day--I've been here pretty much since 9.00 this morning. Ugh). I've got a little bit of studying done so far, but I'm listless and restless. I can't concentrate on anything for more than a minute or two (it's taken me close to ten minutes just to type this little bit, because I keep losing focus). Part of me is really worried about my final tomorrow, and the rest of me is thinking "it'll be a breeze" or, worse, "it doesn't matter, you've already got your Master's Degree."

I brought my boombox from the apartment, so I'm currently subjecting my coworker to Soul Coughing. She seems to be enjoying it thus far, though, which only goes to show that even moms can be cool.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Soul Coughing, "Blue Eyed Devil"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Eh, don't even go. Its not like they'll take the degree away.

Heh heh heh....I'm no help at all, am I?

Chuck Cottrell said...

Well, no, you're not, but that's about what I expect from you.