Sunday, December 05, 2004

"Too Many Years At War With Myself"

Just finished printing off the FINAL COPY OF THE MASTER'S THESIS (emphasis added, in case you couldn't tell I'm happy about this). The Defense is scheduled. The paper is finished. All I have to do is go to the Graduate College tomorrow, drop off a copy of the paper, fill out a bit of paperwork, take the new copies to my committee, and then defend it on Thursday. Easy, right?

Right?

Anyway, I'm jazzed about this, and obviously slightly delerious, as I just used the term "jazzed."

But yes, the paper is completed. It's a huge relief, and still doesn't even really feel that real. I'm just glad I got all the corrections made quickly, and that my attention held long enough for me to get it done.

Next step: write that pesky 20 page paper for Medieval Italy. Y'know, the one I still really haven't done any research on. Oh, and I need to study for my final. And work on grad school applications. And prepare for the defense. It's gonna be a busy couple of weeks.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Sting, "Shadows in the Rain"

No comments: