Monday, December 13, 2004

"What's So Great About The Barrier Reef?"

So I took my exam this morning. Wasn't too bad, all things considered. A couple of my Identifies were probably a little rough, and my essays contained more generalizations than specific examples at times, but I think it was a solid-enough exam, considering how much studying I did (i.e., negligible). Anyway, it's done, and now all I've got to do this week is write that 20 page paper (which I sorta know what I want to write now, and I think I've already got most of the sources. Joy!).

When I got back from my exam, I had a phone message from Beth. Apparently she's sending me a package. I had to stop for a moment and think about whether I'd done anything recently to deserve a package, and if so, what sort of package I'd then be deserving. I always have a low-level background guilt running around in my heart and soul, so there was a small part of me that was thinking the package might be one of those ticking ones, but I don't think that'll be the case. Beth's never tried to blow me up before, why would she start now (unless she didn't do so well on that paper I proofread for her, but I doubt that...)?

Oh, I've been reading more Christopher Moore. Perhaps you recall the last time I read a couple of his books, or perhaps you've read some of his stuff before. The man has...issues. Hilarious issues, but issues nonetheless. I'm currently reading Lamb, and it's been awhile since I've laughed this hard and felt this wrong for doing so. Just let me tell you this much: if you enjoy religion, have a sense of humor about it, and don't have a problem with the narrator being named Levi who is called Biff, then you'll love this book. The angel, Raziel, reminds me entirely too much of Earl. It's great.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Where Teardrops Fall"

No comments: