Thursday, December 09, 2004

"After Today, Consider Me Gone"

The Thesis has been successfully defended. To say that I'm relieved and excited about having it out of the way would be an understatement. I'm just glad I'll finally be able to think about something else for a change.

Tomorrow is, thankfully, payday. On top of that, it looks like my paycheck is significantly larger than I thought it would be (almost twice what I thought it would be, a pleasant surprise indeed).

I have a paper from Beth that I need to proofread tonight or tomorrow morning. Shouldn't be too bad, except that I'll be able to understand about half the words she uses. Funny how that works sometimes, eh? I mean, I'm a fairly intelligent, well-read, well-rounded individual, and there's so much crap out there I know absolutely nothing about. Amazing, really.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Sting, "Consider Me Gone"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Mel

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're all sick of reading about your thesis.

Now we can read other stuff in your thrilling life!