Friday, December 17, 2004

"To Improve Your Business Acumen"

So I'm about halfway through my paper, which is better than I thought I was doing. Means I should be able to knock about another four or five pages before bed tonight and still get to bed at a decent time, then get up and finish the paper at work tomorrow morning...just in time to turn it in before I head off for Ponca City.

Oh, something I forgot to mention that was in the package from Beth--a rather cute little Christmas ornament of an angel that she painted for me. It's got my name and the date written on the bottom of it as well, so I can remember when I got it. It reminds me a little of a female version of Earl (right hair, anyway), which I thought was rather cool.

Alright, back to writing. Still got several pages to finish before bed.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: REM, "Finest Work Song"

No comments: