Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"Frost On The Graves And The Monuments"

Hard to believe it's already December. The year has gone by entirely too fast for my liking. I mean, I was still hanging out with Beth on a constant basis this time last year. I was also still wearing tinfoil as a hat to prevent the government from reading my mind, but that's a story for another time.

Still haven't heard back from my advisor, which is making me more than a little nervous. If there are corrections I need to make, I want to make them as soon as possible so I can get this thing over and done with. He knows we've only got until the end of next week. He knows I want to be done. He said it's possible. Now he just needs to hurry up.

Admittedly, I of all people have no call to tell him to hurry up. As much as I've dragged my feet on this, I really have no room to talk, y'know? But honestly, it's not like there were that many major changes in the paper. He should've been able to read it in an evening, and getting back to me on it shouldn't have taken this long. To say that I'm worried would probably be a gross understatement.

Additionally, I want to tell my old Ozarks advisor that I'm done, but I don't want to do that until I've heard back from Dr. Hart and can say that I'm ready to defend the Thesis as an unqualified statement. I don't want to tell Dr. Dippel I'm ready to defend and then find out that I'm not.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: U2, "Desire"

No comments: