Thursday, October 21, 2004

"There Ain't None Better"

Went and visited Jess and Dom this evening. Well, really more just Dom, 'cause Jess was holed up in the bedroom out cold (she apparently hasn't been feeling well of late). Anyway, we're gonna try and get together next week on Wednesday (one of the few nights I don't work) and hang out and such.

Found out a friend of mine might be pregnant. Now, four years ago, this would have been a cause for concern. Of course, four years ago, all of my friends were single. Now, 90% of them are not, so pregnancy is something to be celebrated rather than feared at this point, I guess. I kinda hope she is, 'cause it'd be neat to have friends who have kids.

Admittedly, that's just one more reminder that I'm still annoyingly single, but hey, that's alright.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Old 97's, "Valentine (Live)"

No comments: