Sunday, October 31, 2004

"I've Got A Room At The Top Of The World Tonight"

It completely slipped my mind when I woke up that today was Daylight Savings Time, and thus all the clocks needed to be set back an hour. The thing that reminded me was noticing that the computer clock was an hour behind every other clock I own. That sorta clued me in.

Anyway, it's all dreary and crap outside today. After two absolutely gorgeous days, it's gone back to the dull gray sky and strong chance of rain. I don't want it to rain--I have to go to work in a few hours. Blah to work. In the meantime, I need to draw a comic for the paper, since they want those before 2.00.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Tom Petty, "Room at the Top"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

just a suggestion...you should start posting you OU strips on sundays after they come out...

Chuck Cottrell said...

That's true, I could do that...'course, some of them are OU-centric and really only apply if you realize that (1) they deal with the stupidity of football and (2) other crap that's going on around here. But I guess it would push our update average to 7 days a week.