Thursday, October 07, 2004

"Long As I Remember Rain's Been Pouring Down"

So today's a full day. I leave work in half an hour, then head to my aunt and uncle's place to watch Bailey. Then I come back to work. Then I collapse in a twitching heap and thank God Almighty that there's no class tomorrow and I can sleep in.

So my folks and my mom's parents are heading to Red River, New Mexico today for a nice little weekend getaway. Personally, I'd love to have a weekend getaway. I'd love to have month-long getaway, but that's not likely to happen. I will get the weekend, though--next weekend, when I head off to Arkansas for Sarah's wedding.

Clif and I plan on doing some music while I'm over that direction. Dunno yet what all we'll do--probably just find a place to chill and play--but I'm sure it'll be fun.

I'm ready for a nap. After taking care of Bailey this afternoon, I'll be even more ready for one.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Eric Clapton, "They're Red Hot"

No comments: