Thursday, October 14, 2004

"I Hear The Voice Of Rage And Ruin"

I'm just damn tired today. Had a tough time falling asleep last night, and then morning rolled around entirely too early. Wasn't late for work or anything, but still wasn't ready to crawl out of bed when the ol' alarm went off.

I really just need a few days to recover, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon. I always come back from my trips to Arkansas more exhausted than when I left, because I stay awake longer than I should to spend more time with my friends. I don't know if that'll be the case this time, and I also don't know where the hell I'm going to sleep Saturday night (since my previous sleeping arrangements fell through...or more accurately, were never confirmed in the first place, which for once wasn't my fault), so I may just drive back to Oklahoma after the wedding Saturday. We'll see.

My paycheck tomorrow will be smaller than I thought because my boss had to roll some of my hours over to the next paycheck to keep us out of trouble with administration. I'll still get paid for all the hours I worked, just not all at once. I guess that works out okay, 'cause now my next paycheck will be a bit bigger than it otherwise would have been, but I'm annoyed to not get it all at once.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Genesis, "Invisible Touch"

No comments: