Thursday, October 14, 2004

"That's When I Start Bouncin' Around"

There's still two hours before we close up here at work, and I'm ready to leave now. I've got a dozen things to do, most of which cannot be done here at work, and I'm not doing the thing I can do (i.e., study). I did get Saturday's comics drawn (despite Adam and his notion that "since it's Omake, we ought to do two comics instead of just one!" Easy for him to say--I have to draw characters I draw like once every six months, and he just has to come up with a couple of simple gags. Damn him).

I'm ready to leave. So is my coworker. I'm ready for it to be this time tomorrow.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Regular Joes, "Restless"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Feh...simple gags...He doesn't remember, I suppose, that in the year and a half (more or less) that Dim Bulb's been on the 'Space, I've done exactly 2 storylines, and one is still going. Simple gags are not my forte. And he also forgets that last time HE decided to do two per, not me. I just give the material.

I'm just saying...credit where credit is due. The boy dug his own grave. I'm just helpin' toss a few shovels full in on him.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Yer mom.