Thursday, October 14, 2004

"Junk Is Piling Up; Taking Up Space"

Haven't achieved much in the way of studying, though I have done some reading for the class (and some of it is pretty damn entertaining--our sources are not exactly what you'd call "unbiased"). Did get CDs picked out and packed, which is an important part of any trip of more than about thirty seconds.

There's still a lot to do before I can leave town tomorrow--I need to study lots more, go to work, take my exam, get my paycheck, deposit said paycheck, draw two comics for Saturday, scan and upload said comics, pack clothes/other essentials for the trip, burn several CDs for friends and family (mostly family), and maybe work some sleep in there if I find the time.

I have to agree with Ping--there aren't nearly enough hours in the day.

My mom neglected to arrange for me to get a haircut tomorrow (she usually does this because, if it's left to me, it'll never get done--I don't remember to do it, I usually don't want to be bothered with it, and I don't know the phone number to call). Guess I have to attend Sarah's wedding scruffy. Oh well--that's how she remembers me best anyway. 'Sides, I look endearing when I'm unkempt...at least, that's what I tell myself.

I'm really looking forward to the trip. I wish I was already away, 'cause I'm having trouble concentrating on studying for this damn midterm. Ugh.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Byrds, "Rock 'n' Roll Star"

No comments: