Monday, October 11, 2004

"Dead In The Water Now"

So tired, and there's still another hour of work left to go. I swear, it's a good thing I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.

Of course, I do have to lug my computer to IT to get the damn thing fixed, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, on a more positive note than things have been over the past few days, I'm anticipating my trip to Arkansas this weekend. You know what that means? It means I'm compiling a list of CDs to take. I wrote the list out already (though it is, of course, subject to change at a moment's notice), and there's a nice balance between classic rock and new stuff. There's some Dylan, some Van, some Ben Folds, some Cowboy Bebop (always a must), some Old 97's, Wilco, the Beatles, Zeppelin, and a dozen others in between. I'm taking the 48-disc case, so I'll have plenty of tunes for the trip to Little Rock and back.

So ready for work to be over. So ready.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: David Grey, "Caroline"

No comments: