Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"Back In The Saddle Again"

Today is shaping up to be a much better day than yesterday was.

For one, the weather is simply nicer. While yesterday consisted of dull grayness, today is bright and sunny and beautiful. It's in the upper 60s, which is really perfect. I might even manage to go jogging before work this evening.

Second, guess where I'm writing this from? That's right, the internet returned unexpectedly to my apartment this morning! Which made me glad, 'cause I really wasn't looking forward to lugging my damn computer across campus.

Third, I finally got a decent night's sleep--'round about 10 1/2 hours, to be precise. Sleeping in did me a world of good--I think I can now face the rest of the week with a bit of energy, if not exactly enthusiasm.

Anyway, with any luck, things will continue along these good lines through the weekend, when I really need to have good luck on my side (what with travel and a wedding and whatnot). Now I just need to go catch up on all my webcomics.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Byrds, "My Back Pages"

No comments: