Thursday, August 04, 2005

"When I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today"

First off, happy birthday to my dad, who's turned a whoppin' 52 today. I need to call here in a couple of hours and wish him well. He already got his present from me--the Doobie Brothers album Toulouse Street--but he still needs a birthday call.

Oh, and anyone who wants to get me these, I'll love you forever and have your babies. Honest. I'll find a way to alter my genetic structure to allow me to have kids. I'm not sure where they'll come out, mind you, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Red Right Hand"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Where's that phone picture, ya bum?!?!

Chuck Cottrell said...

I'm workin' on it. Just gotta find the cord to connect the phone to the computer.