Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Saints Don't Bother With The Tear-Stained Eye"

So, got a call from Huntington this morning, and I have an interview with them on Monday at noon. That means I have two interviews now, both with tutoring companies. It's not quite what I was hoping for (teaching, dammit, teaching!), but it'll be money. And I can still keep the tutoring job (assuming, of course, either of them wants to hire me...and I don't see why they wouldn't) if I get a teaching job, since the tutoring would be an after school thing.

Wen and I are going down to Fredricksburg this afternoon, hopefully. She's been kinda sick since yesteday, but Tim says she thinks she'll be well enough to go (she's still abed, trying to rest and save strength and all that). Looks like I'll probably be driving, just to be safe, but we'll be going nonetheless.

Well, hopefully I'll hear from some schools in the next few days, too. It'd be good to have a full-time job in the next few weeks to look forward to.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "All I Really Want To Do"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Good luck with the job stuff. Being jobless blows as much as being jobbed, but at Wal-Mart...