Tuesday, August 17, 2004

"Chain Of Fools"

I'm having terrible artist's block today. I've drawn a couple of comics, but they look medicore at best. I already had tomorrow's comic drawn last week (when I was on a comic roll), and I got a couple more drawn today, but I wasn't particularly pleased with the look of the comics. They were just...bland, art-wise.

Started a new short story this afternoon. Dunno what I'll do with it quite yet, but I like what I've started.

I've been wondering this evening--if I were about to die, what would my last words be? I mean, if you're going to die in some entertainingly Hollywood fashion, you need a suitable one liner to go out on. Something like "Oh bugger" just doesn't quite do the moment justice. Nor does "Crap, I think I left the stove on." Knowing me, it'll be something completely inappropriate to the moment, like, "I knew I shouldn't have said yes to the gypsie who offerred me the magic ring." Assuming, of course, that I'm dying in a way that is in no way related to the gypsie, the ring, or the taking thereof.

Maybe I'm just still sleep deprived.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Visions of Johanna"

No comments: