Sunday, March 06, 2005

"That Sugarcane That Tasted Good"

It's been quiet today at work...well, I say "quiet," but I've had music going the whole time. I guess I mean it hasn't been particularly busy. We've had like three or four students come in. Two of them are athletes I tutor in Ethics. Apparently they have a paper due tonight, so of course they're just now getting to it. But it's been mostly quiet. I've had the place to myself for most of the day (Vicki didn't come in today, and neither did Andrea. Ev showed up at his appointed time, 6.00).

Haven't been able to access Dim Bulb's FTP all day, which means I can't upload anything to the server. Thankfully, this does not affect the comic--I uploaded all of this week's comics back on Thursday or so.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: REM, "Daysleeper"

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

FTP should be back up. Not sure what the problem was, but the Site Admin is functional, so FTP should be, too.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Guess I'll find out when I get home.

I had an idea for Crooked Halo merchandise that I'd never be able to make in a million years, but would be cool nonetheless--chibi plushies. Tell me a chibi plushie Earl wouldn't kick ass.

Noise Monkey said...

sweet!