Saturday, March 05, 2005

"Pretend Like Its The Weekend Now"

Yesterday was a rather busy day. Work in the morning, then Ev and company coming over around 2.00 for the last of the Joseph Campbell interviews. So they were over from about 2.00 or 2.30 until about 8.30, when we parted and I headed out to the bar to hear my uncle play. Was there until I was exhausted, then came home, showered, and crashed. Slept in ridiculously late this afternoon (1.00), so now I'm finally rested and such.

In a rather interesting coincidence, after mentioning that one Jack Johnson song yesterday, I went out and found his latest CD (In Between Dreams) on sale at Hastings for $8.99. Being a sucker for the guy's music and for really good sales like that, I grabbed the CD. And damn it's good. Much like his first two in terms of style and mellow groove, but why fix what ain't broke, right?

Anyway, today is laundry day. God, do I need to wash some clothes. I think I'm wearing my last pair of clean underwear. And there's your tidbit of personal information you never wanted to hear for the day. I'm off to wash clothes!--or stick clothes in the washing machine, which is close enough.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Jack Johnson, "Banana Pancakes"

No comments: