Wednesday, March 30, 2005

"Bring My Courage Back"

I'm mad. Blogger ate the nice, long review I wrote of Glen Phillips's new album, Winter Pays for Summer. It was a strong review, too; I was real pleased with it. Now I have to re-write it from scratch, from memory, and that's a terrible, terrible fate for anything.

On the positive side, all of the new CDs I got yesterday that I've listened to so far (Glen Phillips and B.B. King) have been excellent. I know the Stones collection will be, but I need to give the Beck album a serious listen. More on all that later.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Glen Phillips, "Duck and Cover"

1 comment:

Chuck Cottrell said...

The only problem is that you're assuming I'm smart enough to think ahead and do that. I often do a Ctrl+C of the text right before I publish the post, but didn't on this one for some reason. Ah well--maybe I can actually write a better review for it now.