Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Damn Parking Nazis

They freakin' went and did it again--I happened to drive to work, and one of the damn OU parking nazis gave me a freakin' ticket at 8.15 at night! What the hell?! It pisses me off mostly because I can't understand why (1) they're out there that late issuing tickets and (2) mine was the only car with a ticket. That's just bullshit right there, so I'm gonna be calling them up tomorrow and trying to get out of paying the $25 fine.

Damn parking nazis.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Wilco, "Camera"

5 comments:

Chuck Cottrell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chuck Cottrell said...

They'll rue the day they gave me a ticket! Rue it, you hear me?!

Noise Monkey said...

wasn't rue the real name of one of the golden girls?

Chuck Cottrell said...

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Anonymous said...

Rue McLanahan played Blanche.